HR Business Partner
Job Listing Details
Achieve. Create. Collaborate. Organize.
Essential brands. Innovative products. Smart investment. Winning team. This is what you will find at ACCO Brands. We are passionate about building a culture that is committed to the success of our employees. If you are looking for an organization that offers rewarding opportunities and is dedicated to team orientation, learning and development, and flourishes with success, we invite you to be a part of building our company for the future.
ACCO Brands is seeking an HR Business Partner for our Kettering, OH location. The individual in this role will function as a key player on the HR team to proactively drive cultural change, champion high performance and improve employee engagement. As a business leader that is highly engaged with the Marketing leadership team, this person will identify and implement strategic programs which include organizational design & development, succession planning, leadership development, change management, and employee empowerment.
- Actively partner with the U.S. Marketing management team and serve as a liaison between the location and corporate in the implementation and standardization of processes, policies and procedures
- Assist management in identifying the staffing needs for the marketing function and manage the recruiting and selection activities to attract, motivate and retain qualified individuals capable of performing and excelling to meet the business objectives
- Engage with the workforce to understand the overall pulse of the organization and identify how ACCO Brands can create a culture of increased employee engagement and be a “great place to work”
- Function as the champion at change management (PROSCI) initiatives to drive and prepare the organization for change readiness
- Assist in the development, implementation and communication of Human Resource programs related to increasing awareness of company programs, educating employees on the business and providing employees with information to adapt to cultural change
- Investigate and resolve employee allegations of harassment, discrimination or any employee-raised issues
- Operate as HR counsel, business partner, and coach, providing functional expertise in all areas within the HR discipline to the Marketing Leader and her team
- Provides expertise, focused customer service and business partnership across all processes and policies of HR, to be the single point of contact to assist the Marketing Team achieve their goals
- Act as local office facilities liaison and office HR contact point
- All other projects and initiatives within the US and Global HR as directed by management
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Management or related field with HR related experience
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience as an HRBP (Generalist) and supervisory experience
- Ability to direct, but also have a “hands on” approach to handling day-to-day human resources tasks and responsibilities
- Ability to learn and utilize proficiently, all location and corporate HR systems (i.e. Kronos, Dayforce, Microsoft Word, Access, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Strong HR consultative skills and experience building relationships
- Strong customer service focus
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and support the full employment cycle including recruiting, on-boarding, performance management and departure
- Ability to drive change and consistency within the organization, leading implementation and standardization with human resources initiatives and programs to meet short and long-term goals
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels of the organization
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities
- SHRM or HRCI certification is a plus
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours.
If you have touched a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply at the link below and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com.