Job Listing Details
Rush Transportation is adding a Human Resource Manager (HR) to our growing team! The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. The HR Manager will lead and direct the department, including hiring & interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits and leave and enforce company policies and practices.
- Manages and implements benefits administration and education to all team members
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organizations human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Manage Payroll and benefits for employees
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, including posting available positions. Particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- 3+ years' experience in Human Resources
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgement
If interested, please contact Ashley Von Derau at 937-297-6182 or