Job Listing Details
PROJECT C.U.R.E., INC.
JOB TITLE HOURS SALARY RANGE
Human Resource Director Full-Time See Executive Director/CEO
Corporate Compliance Officer
Executive Director/CEO Human Resources
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING. OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.
- Investigate and assist in resolving transfer layoffs, recalls and disciplinary related grievances.
- Provide follow-up on employee grievances and appeal proceedings and maintain associated records.
- Design and direct training programs to help prepare staff to meet changing federal, state, and local standards.
- To assist in development of employee benefits package.
- Help to prepare contract provisions and other items of employment for work assignments/temporary work assignments.
- A full telephonic background check to verify previous employment, academic background on all new employees.
- Verification of professional standing of employees.
- Serves as the alternate Consumer Rights Officer, resolves consumer grievances, and serves as a member of the Management Review Committee.
- Develop and maintain employee procedures for processing personnel actions, vacancy posting and certification lists.
- Handles personnel records management.
- Maintains staffing requirements and manpower planning. Attends job fairs and employment Forums as needed.
- Manages a personnel program, provides advice to management and ensures compliance with HIPAA, EEOC and other personnel related laws and policies.
- Review employee evaluations annually.
- Works with management team and Executive Director on the development and implementation of Strategic Plan.
- Oversees PCI Community Engagement efforts.
- Oversees the Corporate Compliance issues.
- Oversees Building Safety and Safety Committee responsibilities.
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical - Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings. Has the ability to communicate technical concepts to those with less technical acumen.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values; Benefits organization through outside activities; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and /or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Human Resource Manager and SPHR or PHR certification preferred.
CREDENTIALS AND ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS, (IF APPLICABLE)
BS/BA in Personnel Administration or Business Administration or equivalent experience, PHR, SPHR certification or equivalent preferred.
Personnel Administrative Support
Reviewed: December 2020
Employee Signature Date
Executive Director/CEO or Management Authority Date
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND PROVIDER OF SERVICES
Applicants may apply by submitting their resumes to:
Virgil F. McDaniel